Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mithoron
Guild Founder

re: Aion : Trick or Treat with NCSoft

Holler wrote:
A quick search shows

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/

Is that where you got your stuff from or is their someplace else I should poke around.

Yup, that is THE site for Fallout mods...

Retired:

Dragon Nest - Mithoronette (60 Spirit Dancer), Mithoronett (60 Soul Eater)
Star Wars the Old Republic - Mithoron (50 Sith Sorcerer)
Rift, Keenblade - Mithoronette (50 Riftstalker)
World of Warcraft, Icecrown - Darkmithoron (80 Deathknight), Mithoronakon (82 elemental Shaman), Mithoronakei (80 Resto Shaman)
Age of Conan, Wiccana - Mithoronette (80 Herald of Xotli)
Aion, Triniel - Mithoron (40 Spiritmaster)
Lineage 2, Seighart - Ladymithoron (55 Phantom Summoner), Wraithmithoron (50 Spellhowler)
Asheron's Call II OLD: Wraithmithoron (58 Zealot), Mithoron (55 Invoker), Deldharn (60 Clawbearer)
Ahseron's Call II NEW: Mithoronette (46 Zealot)
Asheron's Call I, Harvestgain - Mithoron (100 Battlemage)    

Croyd:
...this is not a democracy. It's a Mithocracy!
Holler
Officer

I only got one that adds the prefix for the items so it sorts it a little better. I think it cut my time for sorting vendor items down by 75%. Click the name at the top to display which tab and then the Misc tab is pretty well sorted.

Playing a Melee only toon is cheap for selling stuff, ammo adds up. I keep making repair kits to fix my power glove though. I still plan on playing through a hardcore game after this and the next toon.

WHOA! Inventory Management. I'll have to snoop for some for some mods then. My finger is going to be callused from scrolling and scrolling. Des finally had me pull out the 0 weight reload items since that was like 20 things.

A quick search shows

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/

Is that where you got your stuff from or is their someplace else I should poke around.

Holler wrote:
Me and Des have been playing FO New Vegas too. I like it. I don't have any mods for it but it plays fine. I get the odd CTD which usually when i forget to quick save. We complain about the inventory management and vendor interface to separate stuff out.

You going to do a Hardcore play through? I think I may try it, Des said they don't have fast travel enabled on it so that is a lot of hoofing it.

I'm running about 40 mods right now...most of them are female outfits (yes, I'm a fashion whore)...but several are better weights for items (Adventurer's Pack) better gun damages, and better inventory management. I also have a mod that built me a house in Goodsprings where I can pack rat all my crap. I'm collecting one of every gun and armor! As well as a mod that re-introduced the Bobbleheads from FO3....

Retired:

World of Warcraft, Icecrown - Darkmithoron (80 Deathknight), Mithoronakon (82 elemental Shaman), Mithoronakei (80 Resto Shaman)
Lineage 2, Seighart - Ladymithoron (55 Phantom Summoner), Wraithmithoron (50 Spellhowler)
Asheron's Call II OLD: Wraithmithoron (58 Zealot), Mithoron (55 Invoker), Deldharn (60 Clawbearer)

Croyd:
Holler
Officer

Me and Des have been playing FO New Vegas too. I like it. I don't have any mods for it but it plays fine. I get the odd CTD which usually when i forget to quick save. We complain about the inventory management and vendor interface to separate stuff out.

You going to do a Hardcore play through? I think I may try it, Des said they don't have fast travel enabled on it so that is a lot of hoofing it.

Hehehe, I visit this site at least once a week...and when I see something news-worthy post.

Right now in a bit of a dry spell when it comes to MMO's. Been playing Fallout New Vegas (with a bunch of mods) as well as Civ 5, Medal of Honor, BFBC2. Still holding my breath for SWTOR....

Retired:

Croyd:
Holler
Officer

Mith posted!!!

Just felt like saying something since... I can.

CoH is the same Halloween event they've used for the last 4 years. New badges for temp costumes and a mission are the new 2010 additions.

MMORPG.COM wrote:
All NCSoft titles will be sporting events to celebrate Halloween. Guild Wars, Aion and City of Heroes will have special events, quests and rewards for players to participate in from now through each game's specified end date. Zombies, pumpkins, thrills and chills will greet players on log in so be sure to head into your favorite game to participate.

Quote:
  • Aion – Harvest Revel: The Harvest Revel is upon us once again! This year, the residents of Pandaemonium and Sanctum decided to treat their immortals with homemade treats and candy. However, in the ultimate Trick or Treat heist, a bunch of devious Shulacks have stolen the sugary, sweet lollipops and fled the two cities.
  • City of Heroes: Not Even Pretoria is Safe from the Halloween Apocalypse! Even the utopian, clean streets of Emperor Cole’s empire hide dangerous secrets this Halloween season. Those caught “Trick or Treating” and knocking on doors in Praetoria, the Rogue Isles and Paragon City may be greeted with treats such as temporary costumes or tricks such as rocks or unique monsters. And no area is safe enough to repel zombie hordes, as the nefarious walking dead that will infest Praetoria, the Rogue Isle and Paragon City this Halloween, lead by powerful monstrosities such as Eochai and Jack in Irons.
  • Guild Wars – Halloween Signals the Return of the Mad King: Once a year, Mad King Thorn and his spooky cohort return to Tyria for a creepy celebration full of new holiday quests, the Costume Brawl PvP event, Halloween-themed guild vs. guild battles, imposing new Halloween costumes, and lots of other surprises.
  • Lineage: Lineage Halloween Event - Forget running from things that go bump in the night, you’re going to hunt them! Follow the story hints in the forums as they lead up to the monster-hunting Halloween Event. Players can use the Candle of Reminiscence to reallocate stats, hunt down monsters for their souls then trade them in for special Halloween-themed items. Watch out for tricks along the way as well, as players quest and conquer ghouls and monsters in their effort to obtain the Spartoi Doll.
  • Lineage II – GM Event: Trick or Treat - This year the treats come swiftly during the Halloween Event. While out hunting for tricks and treats, players may randomly encounter an elpy. Tell this elpy the secret Halloween phrase and be transported to a special room of elpies. Once there, players will undergo a Halloween transformation and for a limited time will be able to collect as much loot as they can! The loot will vary, but players will have the chance to walk away with fun, useful and valuable items.

Read more about Aion's events, the City of Heroes events, the Guild Wars events, the Lineage events and the Lineage 2 events.

Forum Image

Retired:

Croyd:
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Watch (AION) Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: